HLF offering “USGOV shutdown” deals on 80% lowers

I just got an update that HLF Manufacturing is offering some special deals on 80% complete AR-15 lower receivers (no FFL required, you just need to do some relatively easy machining work to complete the remaining 20%, thus making your own AR lower) for as long as the federal government remains shut down.
Due to supply concerns they increased their prices over the last few months (even then, things sold out in hours) but their “special” prices for this sale are the same as their pre-increase price of $75 for a bare aluminum 80% lower and $84 for the anodized aluminum 80% lower.
Their website is here. If you buy the necessary jig from CNC GUNS and tell CNC GUNS that you’re going to order an 80% lower from HLF, HLF will give you a $25 discount on a single, bare aluminum 80% lower (see here).
If you’re interested in making your own AR-15, this is a pretty good deal.
(Full disclosure: I have placed an order with HLF, but otherwise have no relationship or affiliation with HLF, CNC, or any other company. This is a completely unsolicited post and I get no benefit from mentioning it.)

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *