I just upgraded WordPress from 2.6.1 to 2.6.2.
It was during this upgrade that I decided to make a major change: I had previously done a manual install of WordPress, and thus had to manually upgrade it whenever a new version was released. While not a huge hassle, it was a bit annoying.
Fortunately, Automattic (the folks who make WordPress) maintain a subversion repository, so I can easily install and update WordPress from the command line. As such, I backed up all the content, deleted everything (there was a few minutes where there was no content on the site), and reinstalled from WordPress. After restoring my configurations, plugins, and so on, everything seems to be working properly.
Whenever I do updates, I ask that users contact me if they have any problems. I mean that doubly so this time; if you notice even the slightest problem or irregularity with the site, please let me know and I’ll do what I can to correct it.